Peer Review Process
- Every submitted manuscript will be selected by the Editorial Board. It will be evaluated whether it is suitable in focus and scope or has a major methodological flaw and similiarity score by using Turnitin or iThenticate with maximum similarity level of 30%.
- Manuscripts that meet the standard writing criteria will be forwarded to the reviewer while manuscripts that do not meet the standard writing criteria will be returned to the author without reviews by the reviewer.
- The manuscript reviewed by the reviewer will be returned to the author if corrections are required. After the authors make improvements in accordance with the input and ratings from the reviewers, then the authors must submit the revised manuscript to be re-reviewed.
- The manuscript will be reviewed by anonymously reviewer, and Reviewers are unaware of the identity of the authors (blind review method) and be given recommendations:
- Reviewing process will consider novelty, objectivity, method, scientific impact, conclusion, and references.
- The decision whether a manuscript is approved or rejected will be decided by the Editor In Chief based on the recommendation from the reviewer in the Editorial Board meeting forum.