License & Copyright
Positif : Jurnal Sistem dan Teknologi Informasi allow the author(s) to hold the copyright without restrictions and allow the author(s) to retain publishing rights without restrictions. Positif : Jurnal Sistem dan Teknologi Informasi CC-BY or an equivalent license as the optimal license for the publication, distribution, use, and reuse of scholarly work.
In developing strategy and setting priorities, Positif : Jurnal Sistem dan Teknologi Informasi recognize that free access is better than priced access, libre access is better than free access, and libre under CC-BY or the equivalent is better than libre under more restrictive open licenses. We should achieve what we can when we can. We should not delay achieving free in order to achieve libre, and we should not stop with free when we can achieve libre.
You are free to:
- Share â€” copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt â€” remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
Copyright without Restrictions
The journal allows the author(s) to hold the copyright without restrictions and will retain publishing rights without restrictions.
The submitted papers are assumed to contain no proprietary material unprotected by patent or patent application; responsibility for technical content and for protection of proprietary material rests solely with the author(s) and their organizations and is not the responsibility of the Positif : Jurnal Sistem dan Teknologi Informasi Editorial Board. The main (first/corresponding) author is responsible for ensuring that the article has been seen and approved by all the other authors. It is the responsibility of the author to obtain all necessary copyright release permissions for the use of any copyrighted materials in the manuscript prior to the submission.
What are my rights as author?
It is important to check the policy for the journal to which you are submitting or publishing to establish your rights as Author. Positif : Jurnal Sistem dan Teknologi Informasi standard policies allow the following re-use rights:
- The journal allow the author(s) to hold the copyright without restrictions.
- The journal allow the author(s) to obtain publishing rights without restrictions.
- You may do whatever you wish with the version of the article you submitted to the journal.
- Once the article has been accepted for publication, you may post the accepted version of the article on your own personal website, your department's website or the repository of your institution without any restrictions.
- You may use the published article for your own teaching needs or to supply on an individual basis to research colleagues, provided that such supply is not for commercial purposes.
- When posting or re-using the article please provide a link to the appropriate DOI for the published version of the article on Positif : Jurnal Sistem dan Teknologi Informasi Journal.
Authors who publish with Positif : Jurnal Sistem dan Teknologi Informasi agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.