https://ejurnal.poliban.ac.id/index.php/JBM/issue/feed BIMA : Jurnal Bisnis dan Manajemen 2022-09-28T07:43:13+00:00 Rika Novyanti bima@poliban.ac.id Open Journal Systems <p>Jurnal Bisnis dan Manajemen (BIMA) is published by P3M Politeknik Negeri Banjarmasin. BIMA is published twice a year (every February and Oktober). In each volume, BIMA receives articles that will be reviewed by either internal or external editors. Subsequently, the article will be reviewed by our reviewer with related expertise. The article will be reviewed by double-blind peer review.</p> <p>The scopes of the topics include :</p> <ul> <li class="show">Financial Management</li> <li class="show">Marketing Management</li> <li class="show">Human Resource Management</li> <li class="show">Organizational Behavior</li> <li class="show">Corporate Governance</li> <li class="show">Strategic Management</li> <li class="show">Operations Management</li> <li class="show">Change Management</li> <li class="show">Management Information Systems</li> <li class="show">Management Education</li> <li class="show">Tourism Management</li> <li class="show">Entrepreneurship</li> </ul> https://ejurnal.poliban.ac.id/index.php/JBM/article/view/1474 Pengaruh strategi promosi media sosial untuk meningkatkan keputusan pembelian mahasiswa pada kedai kopi di banjarmasin 2022-09-05T13:09:59+00:00 Rahmatul Jannatin Naimah jannatinnaimah@gmail.com Redho Muhammad redho_m@gmail.com <p><em>The coffee shop business is growing rapidly in almost all major cities in Indonesia, and Banjarmasin is no exception. The number of coffee shops in Banjarmasin ultimately creates increasingly fierce competition between shops to get visitors or consumers. This study aims to determine whether promotion using social media has an effect on consumer purchasing decisions at Banjarmasin coffee shops. The research uses a quantitative approach. The data collection technique used is a questionnaire. The number of samples taken was as many as 100 people. And the coffee shop that is used as the object of research is the Kawai Coffee Shop in Banjarmasin. The results of a simple linear regression analysis state that there is a relationship between social media promotion and purchase decisions. The findings show that there are 2 groups of respondents in which in the Social Media Promotion 1 (PMS 1) group, social media promotion has a significant positive effect on consumer purchasing decisions, while the Social Media Promotion 2 (PMS 2) group has no significant effect on social media promotion decisions. consumer purchases</em></p> 2022-09-10T00:00:00+00:00 Copyright (c) 2022 BIMA : Jurnal Bisnis dan Manajemen https://ejurnal.poliban.ac.id/index.php/JBM/article/view/1488 Analisis Beban Kerja dan Motivasi Kerja terhadap Kinerja Karyawan pada PT. PLN (Persero) UP3 Banjarmasin 2022-09-28T06:50:46+00:00 Nurul Afna nurulnana2949@gmail.com Hairul Anwar hairul.anwar@poliban.ac.id <p><em>In the Digitalization era, some employees are required to be able to monitor work outside of the set working hours. This happens because the permanent employees have more jobs. The amount of workload felt by permanent employees has an impact on decreasing employee performance. To improve the performance of the company's employees, it is necessary to motivate permanent employees so that employee performance runs optimally. This study aims to determine the effect of workload and work motivation on employee performance at PT PLN (Persero) UP3 Banjarmasin. The method used in this study is quantitative and uses data collection techniques by distributing questionnaires to 73 employees as respondents using purposive sampling. After analyzing the data using multiple linear regression on workload and work motivation as independent variables and employee performance as the dependent variable, the results obtained partially that the workload has a significant negative effect on employee performance, which means that if the workload increases, employee performance will decrease, while employee motivation significant positive effect if employee motivation increases then employee performance will also increase. And the contribution of the two independent variables in this study is low at 19.8% while the remaining 80.2% is influenced by other variables outside of this study.</em></p> 2022-09-10T00:00:00+00:00 Copyright (c) 2022 BIMA : Jurnal Bisnis dan Manajemen https://ejurnal.poliban.ac.id/index.php/JBM/article/view/1490 Metode Antrian guna Meningkatkan Layanan Distribusi pada CV Sarana Prima Lestari Banjarmasin 2022-09-28T07:11:59+00:00 Adhitya Ari Dwi Cahyo adhityaari3@gmail.com Huda Sya'rawi mamaazay@gmail.com <p><em>This study aims to find out about the services that exist at CV Sarana Prima Lestari Banjarmasin. This study uses the POM QM For Windows application in problem solving. At CV Sarana Prima Lestari Banjarmasin the logistics section currently uses the Multiple Channel Query System (M/M/S) queuing model and has a fleet of 8 units for out-of-town deliveries but still cannot distribute goods optimally. Therefore, calculations were carried out using POM QM For windows to determine the optimal number of fleets for distribution. From calculations using the POM QM For Windows application, the optimal number of fleets for the process of distributing goods at CV Sarana Prima Lestari Banjarmasin is 10 fleet units. Procurement planning was carried out because it saw problems in delivery in the form of delays caused by the lack of fleets currently owned by CV Sarana Prima Lestari Banjarmasin.</em></p> 2022-09-10T00:00:00+00:00 Copyright (c) 2022 BIMA : Jurnal Bisnis dan Manajemen https://ejurnal.poliban.ac.id/index.php/JBM/article/view/1489 Efektivitas Pelayanan Pembayaran Pajak Kendaraan Bermotor melalui Aplikasi E-Samsat pada Unit Pelayanan Pendapatan Daerah Samsat Banjarmasin 1 2022-09-28T07:14:13+00:00 Gusti Kintan Wardhani gustikintanwardhani@gmail.com Rika Novyanti ovy_green@yahoo.com Rohayati Rohayati Rohayati@poliban.ac.id Rini Amelia rini.thabrani@gmail.com <p><em>The purposes of this study are (1) to determine the effectiveness of motor vehicle tax payment services through the E-Samsat application at the Regional Revenue Service Unit Office of Samsat Banjarmasin 1, and (2) to determine the comparison between users of conventional motor vehicle tax payment services and those using the application. E-Samsat at the Regional Revenue Service Unit Office of Samsat Banjarmasin 1. The research method used in this research is descriptive research. The population in this study is the public in the service of paying motorized vehicle taxes at the Regional Revenue Service Unit Office of Samsat Banjarmasin 1. The sample in this study was 124 respondents. Sources of data in this study are primary data and secondary data. The results showed that (1) the effectiveness related to procedures and services, E-Samsat can facilitate people who are far from the city in order to minimize delays, because it can be done anytime and anywhere, and (2) this e-samsat application, customers feel the ease of the application. Therefore, it is recommended that services through E-Samsat can be further maximized so that the community is satisfied in using the E-Samsat services, such as the certainty of the schedule and duration of services resulting from effective e-Samsat services and clarity of service procedures.</em></p> 2022-09-10T00:00:00+00:00 Copyright (c) 2022 BIMA : Jurnal Bisnis dan Manajemen https://ejurnal.poliban.ac.id/index.php/JBM/article/view/1493 Pengaruh Kualitas Pelayanan dan Digital Marketing terhadap Kepuasan Pelanggan pada PT. Tiki Jalur Nugraha Ekakurir Cabang Utama Banjarmasin 2022-09-28T07:36:09+00:00 Muhammad Al Zulhijjah zulhijjah3@gmail.com Said Muhammad said.muhammad@poliban.ac.id <p><em>This research is to determine the effect of service quality on customer satisfaction, the influence of digital marketing on customer satisfaction, as well as the effect of service quality and digital marketing together on customer satisfaction at PT. Tiki Jalur Nugraha Ekakurir Cabang Utama Banjarmasin (JNE). The method used in this study is quantitative descriptive. Respondents in this study were 100 people who used the services of an expedition from JNE. The data collection technique used is a questionnaire, data collected in analysis using descriptive analysis and quantitative analysis of multiple linear regression. The results showed that service quality had a positive and significant effect on customer satisfaction, then digital marketing also had a positive and significant effect on customer satisfaction, then simultaneously showed that service quality and digital marketing had a positive and significant effect on customer satisfaction. The results of the analysis of the coefficient of determination of service quality and digital marketing variables on customer satisfaction are 0.382 or 38.2%, which means 38.2% of customer satisfaction is influenced by the quality of service and digital marketing, while the remaining 61.8% is influenced by other variables that are not examined by the author.</em></p> 2022-09-10T00:00:00+00:00 Copyright (c) 2022 BIMA : Jurnal Bisnis dan Manajemen https://ejurnal.poliban.ac.id/index.php/JBM/article/view/1494 Promosi untuk Menarik Minat Pemustaka di Politeknik Negeri Banjarmasin 2022-09-28T07:43:13+00:00 Fitri Ani Dahrani fitrianidahrani@gmail.com Rustaniah Rustaniah rutaniahbsw@gmail.com Novi Shintia novi221177@poliban.ac.id <p><em>The library is a means provided to obtain information, but awareness of the importance of reading is still low, which causes a low number of visits to the library. To overcome this problem, promotion is needed. The purpose of this study is to find out promotions to attract the interest of users in the Banjarmasin State Polytechnic Library. This research is a type of field research using a descriptive qualitative research approach. With the methods of data collection, observation, interviews, and documentation. The subjects in this study were the head of the library of the Banjarmasin State Polytechnic and 2 librarians. The object of this study was a promotion to attract the interest of users at the Banjarmasin State Polytechnic library. Data analysis techniques used are data reduction, data presentation, data analysis, and conclusion.The results showed that the strategy of the Banjarmasin State Polytechnic library in carrying out promotions to attract users' interest was twofold, namely: the first: formulation which included problem identification, target setting, work plan preparation, and budget formulation. Second: implementation (implementation). The forms of promotion carried out are individual contacts, advertisements, lectures, and renovations.</em></p> 2022-09-10T00:00:00+00:00 Copyright (c) 2022 BIMA : Jurnal Bisnis dan Manajemen https://ejurnal.poliban.ac.id/index.php/JBM/article/view/1491 Pengaruh Efek Stressor, Kepuasan Kerja dan Lingkungan Kerja terhadap Kinerja Karyawan PT. Cipta Krida Bahari (Logistik) 2022-09-28T07:17:43+00:00 Muhammad Nur Rahman muhammadnrrahman@gmail.com Mohammad Wahyu Wardhana wahyu@poliban.ac.id Linda Permanasari linda@poliban.ac.id <p><em>This study aims to see the effect of the independent variables Stressor, Job Satisfaction, anhandleEnvironment on the dependent variable of employee performance with the object of employees being PT Cipta Krida Bahari, a company engaged in integrated logistics services that handles the energy industry sector, especially oil and gas, management, warehousing, mining. , heavy equipment, power generation, and construction. The method used in this research is descriptive quantitative. with a sample of 25 people. Sampling was done by simple random sampling technique and data collection techniques were carried out in the form of questionnaires and observations. And the data analysis technique in this study used multiple linear regression, partial test (t), simultaneous test (f), and coefficient of determination test (R2). The results of the study obtained that two variables have a significant positive effect on employee performance, namely the variable job satisfaction and work environment, while the stressor variable has no significant effect. If the stressor variable increases, the employee's performance will decrease. Taken together, the three variables have a positive effect on employee performance and contribute to the effect of 84.5% while the remaining 15.5% is influenced by other variables outside of this study.</em></p> 2022-09-10T00:00:00+00:00 Copyright (c) 2022 BIMA : Jurnal Bisnis dan Manajemen