Pengaruh Kualitas Pelayanan dan Digital Marketing terhadap Kepuasan Pelanggan pada PT. Tiki Jalur Nugraha Ekakurir Cabang Utama Banjarmasin

Authors

  • Muhammad Al Zulhijjah
  • Said Muhammad Politeknik Negeri Banjarmasin

DOI:

https://doi.org/10.1234/bima.v1i2.1493

Keywords:

Service Quality, Digital Merketing, Customer Satisfaction

Abstract

This research is to determine the effect of service quality on customer satisfaction, the influence of digital marketing on customer satisfaction, as well as the effect of service quality and digital marketing together on customer satisfaction at PT. Tiki Jalur Nugraha Ekakurir Cabang Utama Banjarmasin (JNE). The method used in this study is quantitative descriptive. Respondents in this study were 100 people who used the services of an expedition from JNE. The data collection technique used is a questionnaire, data collected in analysis using descriptive analysis and quantitative analysis of multiple linear regression. The results showed that service quality had a positive and significant effect on customer satisfaction, then digital marketing also had a positive and significant effect on customer satisfaction, then simultaneously showed that service quality and digital marketing had a positive and significant effect on customer satisfaction. The results of the analysis of the coefficient of determination of service quality and digital marketing variables on customer satisfaction are 0.382 or 38.2%, which means 38.2% of customer satisfaction is influenced by the quality of service and digital marketing, while the remaining 61.8% is influenced by other variables that are not examined by the author.

Downloads

Download data is not yet available.

References

Amir Fachruzi, 2012. Analisis Faktor-Faktor yang Mempengaruhi Kepuasan Pelanggan Pada PT. Hasrat Abadi di Makasar, Makasar: FE-UNHAS

Amstorng, dan Kotler. 2003. Dasar-dasar Pemasaran. Jilid 1. Jakarta : Prenhalindo

Anwar, H., & Pratiwi, E. L. (2021). Pengaruh Dimensi Brand Positioning Dan Dimensi Kualitas Layanan Terhadap Loyalitas Nasabah Melalui Kepuasan Nasabah: Studi Empiris Tentang Penerapan Aplikasi Bank Tabungan Pensiunan Nasional Jenius. Jurnal INTEKNA: Informasi Teknik dan Niaga, 21(1), 41-47

Arief, M. 2007. Pemasaran Jasa & kualitas Pelayanan: Bagaimana Mengelola KualitasPelayanan Agar Memuaskan Pelanggan. Malang: PT Bayu Media Publishing.

Assauri, Sofjan. 2013. Manajemen Pemasaran. Jakarta: Rajawali Pers

Daryanto, & Setyobudi, I. (2014). Konsumen dan pelayanan prima. Yogyakarta: Gava Media

Fahmi, Fikri Nor, 2012. “Kualitas Layanan Terhadap Kepuasan Konsumen Pada Toko Buku Gramedia Lembuswana”. Samarinda, Fakultas Ekonomi Universitas Mulawarman.

Ghozali, I. (2016). Aplikasi Analisis Multivariate dengan Program IBM SPPS 23 (edisi 8). Semarang : Badan Penerbit Universitas Diponeogoro.

Hayatun, Nufus Maulidyna 2021. “Kualitas Pelayanan Jasa Ekspdisi Terhadap Kepuasan Pelanggan Pada J&T Express Cabang Landasan Ulin”. Banjarmasin: Politeknik Negeri Banjarmasin.

Irawan, Handi, 2008. Membedah strategi Kepuasan pelanggan. Cetakan pertama: PT. Gramedia: Jakarta

JNE EXPRESS. (2015). Profil Perusahaan. Retrieved from JNE EXPRESS: https://www.jne.co.id/id/perusahaan/profil-perusahaan

Kotler, Philip dan Gary Armstrong. 2012. Prinsip-prinsip Pemasaran. Edisi 13 Jilid 1. Jakarta: Erlangga

Lupiyoadi, Kotler. 2014. Manajemen Pemasaran Jasa. Jakarta: Salemba Empat

M. Mursid. 1993. Manajemen Pemasaran. Jakarta: Bumi Aksara

Parasuraman, A. Valerie. (2001). Delivering Quality Service (Diterjemahkan oleh Sutanto). New York: The Free Press.

Rambat Lupiyoadi, A.Hamdani. 2006. Manajemen Pemasaran Jasa. Jakarta: Salemba Empat.

Sanjaya, Ridwan dan Tarigan Josua. 2009. Creative Digital Marketing. Jakarta : PT Elex Media Komputindo

Sediawan, R. (2015). “Analisi Dalam Menciptakan Kualitas Pelayanan Untuk Mengarah Pada Kepuasan Konsumen”. Jakarta: Universitas Bina Sarana Informatika

Soewadji, Jusuf. 2012. Pengantar Metodologi Penelitian. Jakarta: Mitra Wacana Media

Stanton, William J. 2013. Prinsip Pemasaran. Alih Bahasa oleh Buchari Alma. Jilid Satu. Edisi Kesepuluh. Jakarta : Erlangga

Sugiyono. 2016. Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif dan R&D. Bandung: CV. Alfabeta.

Suryati. (2015). Title Manajemen Pemasaran (Cetakan 1; Suryati, ed.). Yogyakarta: deepublish.

Published

10-09-2022

How to Cite

Al Zulhijjah, M., & Muhammad, S. (2022). Pengaruh Kualitas Pelayanan dan Digital Marketing terhadap Kepuasan Pelanggan pada PT. Tiki Jalur Nugraha Ekakurir Cabang Utama Banjarmasin. BIMA : Jurnal Bisnis Dan Manajemen, 1(2), 99–106. https://doi.org/10.1234/bima.v1i2.1493