Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
- Access Sites: http://ejurnal.poliban.ac.id/index.php/porosteknik
- Click Register Menu (If you dont have a user account )
- Then fill the form fields that have been provided
- After filling out the form then click submit
- Check your notification email for knowing notification from Jurnal Poros Teknik Which contains the username and password
- Login using Username and password when you (author) want to submit journal manuscript
- Journal manuscript, Author Affiliation, and corespondency have to uploaded.
- Please download form template in this link
- Submission Guideline for Author in this link
- The Editor then views the submission and evaluates it for focus and scope, formatting, length and style as outlined in the Author's Submission Guidelines.
- The Editor then decides whether the manuscript will be sent out for review, or will be returned to the Author for technical revisions.
- After the revisions, the Editor then evaluates the subject matter of the submission and choose reviewer for author at least one Reviewer are set for the manuscript.
- Each Reviewer independently evaluates the manuscript according to the criteria explicitly stated in the Review Guidelines, normally within two to three weeks (14-21 days).
- Once reviews are complete, the Editor emails the Author the reviews and comments for revision of the manuscript, as necessary based on those recommendations and the Editor's decision.
- If revision is advised, upon receiving the notification, the Author will have to respond through email if he/she is willing to undertake the revision. Typically, the Author needs to return the revised manuscript within a week (12 days). However, if the Author needs more time to revise the manuscript, an email should be sent to notify the Editor. (NOTE: Failure to meet the deadline will result in the Author having to submit the revised paper as a new submission).
- The Author revises and email back by system and the final file with revisions made marked (or highlighted) for easy determination as copyediting
Each Reviewer provides his/her general and specific comments and makes one of the following recommendations to the Editor:
- Accept in present form
- Accept with minor revisions, no further review requested unless major changes are made in accordance with other reviews (at the discretion of the Editor).
- Accept with minor revisions, but send the revised manuscript back for further review.
- Accept with major revisions, automatic further review of the manuscript unless the reviewer requests otherwise.
- Further review of the manuscript by a Reviewer is possible if the Editor decides against the reviewer's rejection recommendation, unless that Reviewer requests otherwise